Saturday, April 21, 2012

Life Lately...





...Way into headbands at the moment...a little love note left in my mailbox at school...
...White Nail Trend...
...Sights of Spring around our neighborhood...
...Ballerina feet and hair for Fancy Nancy day at school...
...Feathers, wings, sparkles, oh my...signed copy of my favorite Children's Book after meeting the author, Jane O'Connor...
...Earth Day/Hippie Hair/$0.99 Tie-Dye/Tye-Dye Shirt from the Salvation Army (Yayy for thrifting!!!! Going back for more this weekend...can't wait to share my finds)...

Have a wonderful weekend, friends. xo

5 comments:

  1. You look GORGEOUS, and your nails are so pretty. You're a doll.

    xx
    Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, that headband is absolutely gorgeous! love it!
    and i am loving those white nails! and that ring.....gorgeous!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rings and that headband- so gorgeous!

    tiny crush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the floral headband!

    i have just started following you,
    follow me back?
    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete