Monday, April 23, 2012

"Money DOES NOT buy style..."



This week I will be experimenting and trying something new. For weeks, actually months now, I have been wanting to show some fashion shots on here. Since I am on Spring vacation, I decided why not start this week. I am going to be honest, my pictures won't be anything special, but I am hoping I can share a few fashion tips and tricks that will be at least a little bit entertaining and somewhat helpful to you. =)


I will be sharing a couple of amazing pieces that I scored as I rummaged through some local thrift shops in the area. I will compare these items to trends in the stores today. It is amazing to see the similarities and price differences. As a young, working girl, I am always looking for a deal and/or bargain for key, classic wardrobe pieces. I know that many other young trend setters in my area are also doing the same. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to splurge every once in a while, but why break the bank when you can look and feel just as good in a vintage piece at a MUCH lower price!? Trust me you'll be amazed. Stick with me, people! Let's see how this goes...

 

Oh, these girls...I am in love with them.

1 comment: