Thursday, November 17, 2011

And so…it begins…

I have been inspired by many blogs over the past couple of months. I’ve been reading and re-reading, commenting, following, posting, trying, crying and  laughing… So I’ve finally decided to put a little bit of this and that together and give it a try. No longer am I a bystander, but a dreamer, a do-er and maybe, just maybe… a writer. I am sooo beyond excited and to be honest, a little nervous about this new endeavor. When listing out the pros and cons of having a blog or not, many thoughts came to mind…Would I have enough to share…Do I want to expose and publicize my life in such a personal manner…Will it be successful…Will I love it as much as I love reading other blogs…Will others love it as much as they love reading other bogs…Will my photographs come out as amazing as the ones I have seen…Nahhh, they won’t. I’ll answer that now…My husband recently bought me a fancy-shmancy new camera and I am still learning all about photography…I have much more to learn and to practice… but I guess that’s just it, right? Learning.  Learning to take risks, learning to trust in yourself and in others, learning to not take yourself too seriously, learning to pursue something you are passionate about- a dream, a wish, an inner yearning… learning through authentic experiences that ultimately will shape our lives and therefore, shape who we are. Yes. It’s alllll about learning. Quite honestly, what could be a better reason than that!? So let’s go. Fingers crossed… learn, live and experience with me, here in my little CharM’ed Life.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Good for you, I can't wait to read more. I wish I had the courage to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can already tell you'll be a great writer! keep it up! i've had a blog for years and years and i'm so sad to say i'm not that consistent, but it's still fun!

    ReplyDelete