Seven Layer Cookies are a staple at every family party around the holidays. My mother and sister always seem to make them the very best. DJ is absolutely addicted to them!
Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 cup butter, melted
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 bag (11 oz.) butterscotch-flavored chips
1 bag (11 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 bag (7 oz.) flaked coconut
3 cups chopped walnuts
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
3. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well.
4. Press crumb mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
5. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients
(chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, flaked coconut, chopped walnuts) .
6. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over all layers/on top of walnut layer.
7. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Remove from oven and loosen from sides of pan with butter knife while still warm.
9. COOL COMPLETELY before cutting into bars!
These make a great sweet treat and are perfect wrapped up with some ribbons and bows for holiday cookie swap parties!