Saturday, November 26, 2011

Where the heck have I been?

Yesterday was Black Friday (as you all know) and in my family, our day after Thanksgiving ritual is to gather and go out for lunch. We were having trouble coming up with a plan when my genius mother stepped in and offered a brilliant idea. Fuddruckers. Thankkk youuuuu, Mumma (she has a pretty crazy hamburger addiction, as well). The craziest part...I've never been. Yup. ME. Never. I can't even believe it. People, it was awesome! I was in hamburger heaven! And we did it right...milkshakes n'all! We had a fabulous day of food, fun and girl talk...a perfect day after Thanksgiving tradition.


We started with some Root Beer...ya, we're crazy, huh!?


Oh my, my, my...

This thing was huge... I couldn't even finish it!

Mocha Milkshake


Yum-o!
What are some of your favorite day after Thanksgiving traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment