Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Candy Nails

Essie Mint Candy Apple

Essie Marshmallow
Essie Tart Deco

Essie Chinchilly 

Essie French Affair
Essie Lapiz of Luxury

Candy nails? Yes. Candy nails. I started calling manicures/nail polish 'getting candy nails' because I just love how a fresh manicure looks....so shiny and colorful, just like sweet candy!

Recently,  I have been way into nail polish. I have started painting my nails 3-4 times a week. Yup. I know, I'm a nut. Obsessive, yes. Fun, of course... especially now that the seasons are changing and all the new, fun colors are coming out! Above are a couple that I have been loving lately.

Colors via Essie.



1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with nails too! I'm into fun nail art. We have salon express and several kinds of nail stickers. It is fun giving the girls manicures on their little nails.

    ReplyDelete