Saturday, March 10, 2012

Finally...

DIY chalkboard that the Mr. helped me with for our kitchen.
Came out great.
Can't wait to leave him some little love notes!


Happy Weekend everyone! Tonight is the last performance of the play I have been choreographing. Phew. They were FANTASTIC during last night's performance. I am very proud of them! We have some amazing voices in the cast this year (Honestly, I really wish I could jump right up there and join them). I can't wait to share some pretty cute pictures I captured backstage. Until then, I wish you all a very happy, relaxing and safe weekend. xo


Ohhhhhh and one more thing...I know you all are just dying to know... I finally had the time to go grocery shopping early this morning! Bliss. I loved every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment