Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hot Pants








Looking for some new skinnies for Spring? Check out Gap's Legging Jean. I recently purchased three pairs (black, ink, vintage loren). I am loving the fit, look, and stretch (low rise, skinny in the hip and thigh, skinny leg opening). The cropped style is perfect with some super high pumps or rolled up for a more laid back style with some cute flats. They have some pretty pastel/bold colors, as well.

How are we feeling about colorful denim by the way? I'm all for it. My only hesitation at times is the material. Some of the bold pants I've tried are way too thin and well, way too revealing. Gap's Legging Jean is the perfect texture and thickness for work or play. 

Oh wait, what's that I hear... I think Miss Lilac Skinny is calling my name... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment