Sunday, December 18, 2011

Brookie Baby

We had quite a scare Friday night. While walking our daily route around the neighborhood, Brooks and I were attacked by a Rottweiler. I made it out with a small bite on the finger and bruised knees; Brooks with a couple scratches up/down her back and a sore neck...(from me trying to pull her from under the Rott) =( It really could have been soooo much worse. Although our injuries were minor, the experience was a major one that I will definitely never forget. I felt like a mama bear trying to protect her young cub. I wasn't at any time scared for my safety, the thought never occurred to me, my goal was to save Brookie. Even though she is "just a dog" as many like to say, she is my baby, part of our family and I love her to pieces. So thankful for our helpful neighbors who were "at the right place at the right time" (or wrong place, at such an awful time if you ask me) to help and protect us. Much gratitude to you all.
Kisses and hugs to my sweet girl. xo








No comments:

Post a Comment