Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Pretties

Have I told you all just how much I love gift wrap. No? Weelllll...guys, this girl loves everything and anything about perfect packaging! Ribbons, bows, box toppers...these are a few of the things that make my heart sing during the Christmas season...and at birthdays, weddings, baby and bridal showers!

 Tonight I plan on starting some of my very own holiday wrapping. This year I'm going with more of a non-traditional theme...think pink...gold...green...glitter and butterflies. Butterflies! At Christmas! You may think I'm totally playing against the rules here but trust me people, these decorative trimmings are beyond pretty! Don't believe me? Fine then (Oooh, hanging with first graders for too long, sorry). Pictures coming soon.
Until then... some inspiration for ya...

What's your favorite?

Flower toppers?

Colorful with a personal touch?

Vintage glam?

Simple sweet treats?

Natural colors?

Chic and stylish?

Pink, gold, green, glitter and butterflies? ;)


Now... on to the pile of gifts that are currently taking over our kitchen table. GO!



1 comment:

  1. Sooo beautiful! Adria's family in South Africa wraps her gifts this beautifully. It certainly is an enviable talent to have. If I had some extra cash, I'd totally hire you to wrap mine. It is not my forte! ;)

    ReplyDelete