Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Year in Pictures...2011

Married my best friend February 19, 2011
Honeymoon in Jamaica
Brooklyn became a part of our little family April 1, 2011
My sister, Kristina graduated from college and became an RN

We went to THIS wedding July 29, 2011...
Congratulations Dave & Nicole

THIS wedding August 19, 2011...
Congratulations Shannon & Ryan

THIS wedding September 25, 2011...
Congratulations Ellen & Mike
and will be attending THIS wedding December 31, 2011 NYE!!!
Can't even wait! Love you Kallie & Tony!
Began teaching at a new school...Team 14 Grade 1

Welcomed this little love bug, Reese into the world!
Congratulations Jessica & Jamie

Spent the first year in our new home as a married couple

Started documenting our lives and all things Charm'ed November 17, 2011

Started doing lots of this...
and this.

As you can see, 2011 was a year of celebrations and new beginnings, one of hope and of promise, love and laughter...could a year get any better? Seriously, what could top it? I'm excited to see what this new year has in store for me and all the ones I love most.
Best wishes to you and your family for a new year filled with much happiness, love and celebration. 

On to the next...

oo Char xx

4 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look yummy! Looks like you had a great year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely! I did have an amazing year! Good luck with all your wedding prep! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, your sister looks so...grown up!! Last time I saw her she was the entertaining us while we waited for you and my sister dancing. Aww, I'm so happy for you. Great year for a great person!!!

    ReplyDelete