Friday, December 30, 2011

What are YOU doing New Years Eve?



As mentioned in yesterday's post...we will be attending a New Years Eve wedding in Boston tomorrow evening. Kallie is one of my most favorite people in the entire world. We have known each other since we were three and danced together for many, many years (around 15 or so years, I'm telling ya, many). I am so excited and honored to be part of this night and can't wait to celebrate her and her handsome, soon-to-be hubby, Tony! What a great way to *ring* in the New Year!


I'm planning on wearing a RED cocktail dress for the occasion. I hear it's good luck to wear red on NYE. I think I'm already pretty lucky, but we'll see. ;)

Here are some ideas for hair and makeup...still having trouble deciding...let me know what you think!


Side Bun?

Up?

 Down & Wavy?

Dramatic Red Lip?

Golden Nude Makeup?

French?

Crimson Nails?

Leopard Heels?

Gold Pumps?

Shimmer Tights! I LOVE them! Although...mine are not this shimmery, but similar!


Enjoy and stay safe.
Happy New Year. x

1 comment:

  1. Red dress, down and wavy, golden makeup, crimson nails, and leopard heels!

    ReplyDelete