Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a birthday wish





No, she did not eat them all! We saved some for later.
I couldn't help but purchase a bunch...seriously, how cute!?


She enjoyed every last crumb!

We celebrated Brooklyn's first birthday over here tonight (Yes, actually celebrated...puppy cake & treats, gifts, party hats...the whole shabang! The Mr. thinks I am just as crazy as our four-legged, hairy friend...hmm, maybe so...). Can't believe just how in love I've fallen for this clumsy, green-eyed pup. Happy Birthday, Brookie Baby! I love you to the moon & back.

See more pics of my famous sweetie pie here and here.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO cute!! I totally love doing things like this for my dog too! Happy birthday to your puppy xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete