Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Girl...so me.


Do you watch New Girl? Well...you should. Here is the best quote ever that most definitely sums up my life...
"I brake for birds. I rock a lot of polka dots. I have touched glitter within the last 24 hours. I spend my entire day talking to children. And I find it fundamentally strange that you're not a dessert person... I hate your pant suit, I wish it had ribbons on it, or something to make it just slightly cuter. And that doesn't mean I'm not smart and tough and strong... AND my checks have baby farm animals on them, B****!" --Jess (Zooey Deschanel)
And what.

2 comments:

  1. I've never watched it but have lots of friends telling me I should! I love Zooey Deschanel! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Have memorized this scene. Awesome blog. Looking forward to reading more. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete