Friday, February 3, 2012

Pizza, plans and a puppy


I don't know about all of you, but I for one am ecstatic that Friday is finally here. This afternoon I enjoyed a drink with some of my favorite teacher friends. I absolutely love spending time with them catching up and relaxing- in my opinion, the most perfect way to end a long work week . Tonight, we called out for some veggie pizza and subs from a local pizza shop. Friday night pizza = pure bliss.

As for the rest of the weekend...tomorrow morning calls for early morning coffee and b-fast at Starbucks with one of my favorites (Kallie) before we teach/dance/choreograph at the local high school, a little bit of house cleaning, food shopping, and some Super Bowl prep for Sunday's big game! We will be watching and celebrating =) with some dear friends. So fun!

Here's to the weekend, loves. Enjoy, stay safe and have fun.
Char xo

Oh annnnd...we welcomed a new member to our family! My sister got a puppy! Brooklyn now has a cousin. Aww. Isn't he just the cutest!? Welcome, Baby Preston!

No comments:

Post a Comment